Quality of the process is also the premise and guideline when it comes to milling.
- Oil production is limited to our own olive harvest.
- Oil manufacturing is done by using the latest and most modern technology, while at the same time maintaining a nearly artisanal care.
- Olive milling takes place in cold weather, a few hours after its harvesting, without trespassing on temperatures that would allow squeezing higher performances at the expense of the quality of the oil obtained.
- Once milled, the oil is left resting naturally in vertical decanters during a minimum of twenty-four hours before it is taken to the cellar.
- The filtration of vegetal deposits is done depending on the amount requested of each product.