|Oil type||100% Arbequina EVOO.|
|Color||Green with golden shades.|
|Nose||Surprising fragrance ascents to the nose. Olive and tomato aromas.|
|Palate||Medium fruitiness with nice bitterness and light spiciness.|
|Acidity||Lower than 0,3º|
- Great for salads, pasta and grilled fish.
- Can be used in multiple culinary applications.
Presents a medium-low content of oleic acid and a high content of polyunsaturated fat acids that give it its characteristic fluidity. It has a medium content of alpha-tocopherols (vitamin E) and a low one of polyphenols, which give it softness and sweetness.
Its stability is medium-low.
- To be stored away from light and heat.
- The ideal conservation temperature is between 16º and 20º.
- Its is better to keep it inside a cupboard than in an open shelf.
- The cup should be kept on while the oil is not being used.